Hearing aid users can enhance the sound in the theatres via an infrared Sennheiser system - a necklace or headset receiver is required to use this system, which can be borrowed free of charge from the Information Desk located in the foyer opposite the Box Office.
Articles in this section
- What are Audio Described Performances?
- What are British Sign Language (BSL) Interpreted Performances?
- What are Captioned Performances?
- What formats do you provide information in?
- What is Assistive Listening?
- What is Digital Hearing Aid Enhancement?
- What is The Lowry's policy on involuntary noise?
- Where can I use an Induction Loop?