Yes. Bags and small backpacks are permitted in the galleries but if you have an item larger than cabin bag size (55cm x 40cm x 20cm) you will be asked to leave it in The Lowry's cloakroom (£2 per item). No items of luggage can be wheeled around the gallery spaces - please carry your bags at all times. Exceptions will only be made for bags containing essential medical provisions/equipment or baby changing items that require larger bags.
Articles in this section
- If I’m coming to see The Lowry Exhibition, do I need to book tickets?
- Do I need to book tickets to see Julia and Axel – Thirty Years of Favourite Stories?
- Can I take my buggy or pram into the gallery?
- Can I stay in the venue after my allotted timeslot within the gallery?
- Can I enter the venue before my allotted timeslot to visit the gallery?
- How long can I stay in the galleries for during my timeslot?
- Where do I go when it’s my allotted timeslot to see the galleries exhibition?
- If I turn up on the day without booking a ticket in advance, can I still visit the gallery exhibition?
- How do I book tickets for the gallery’s exhibitions if I’m part of a group?
- Do I need to book tickets for my child to visit the gallery exhibition?