As a member, you will be able to buy one ticket and get one free per show if there are still 2-4-1 tickets available!
Articles in this section
- What’s the maximum number of tickets I can book on one membership, per show?
- Is the 10% discount for the Gift Shop, Coffee Shop, Bars and Restaurants valid for my whole party if a member is paying?
- As a Theatre member, how long a period of priority booking will I get for shows?
- Why are 2-4-1 tickets not available for some shows?
- What shows can I get 2-4-1 tickets for?
- Do I need my membership ticket to get the membership benefits?
- I’ve become a Theatre member – what will I receive?
- What are the benefits of the Theatre membership?
- How does the Access Register work?
- I'm a Theatre Member, how do I book tickets?